West Marine, the world’s premier Waterlife Outfitter, is thrilled to celebrate the grand opening of its newer, larger store in N. Myrtle Beach, SC on Saturday August 26 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. and Sunday August 27 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
The new store is located at 1288 Hwy 17 N in N. Myrtle Beach. Store hours are 8 a.m.-8 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
There will be activities for all ages throughout the weekend, including food and refreshments, vendors on site, activities for kids, prizes // giveaways, and much more!
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT HERE: https://myrtlebeachgrandopening.eventbrite.com/
Weekend Events Include:
• Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony: 8 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26, featuring special guests Mayor Marilyn Hartley and the Student Angler League Tournament Trail (2017 West Marine BlueFuture grant recipients).
• Mystery Gift Card Giveaway: Each day when the doors open (8 a.m. on Sat.; 9 a.m. on Sun.) the first 100 customers will receive a free bucket with a West Marine Gift Card valued at $5-$100.
• Shopping Spree Giveaway: Guests can enter for chance to win a $1,000 West Marine Shopping Spree!
• Celebrity Book Signing: Noon – 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26.
Chef Logan Walker featured on the popular Food Network show “Chopped Junior,” will be on hand signing copies of her book “Unique Southern Eats."
• Local TV Celebrity Meet & Greet: From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26 and Sunday, Aug. 27, guests will have the chance to meet and get fishing advice from Wade Long of Longshot TV.
• Sweet Simrad Yachting Boat on Site: All day both days, guests can check out the latest EVO 3 equipment on board a boat with complete JL Audio system!
• Local Charity Giveback: 10 % of the weekend’s sales up to $5,000 will support the Student Angler League Tournament Trail, SurfDreams and West Marine’s BlueFuture. BlueFuture provides funding to nonprofits dedicated to giving young people access to the water through boating, fishing, water sports, boatbuilding and the marine sciences.
• Free Low Country Boil by Unique Southern Eats Food Truck: From 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
• West Marine's BlueFuture Kids Zone: Activities for all ages including knot tying, coloring, pieceless puzzles and giveaways.
• Vendors on Site: Maui Jim, East Penn, Navico, Garmin, Interlux Paint, Seahawk Paints, ACR, ICOM, Sunmight Sandpaper, SIMRAD, BoatUS and more.
Check out all of the details here: